I feel strongly that employers need to approach Gen Y’ers much differently than generations past based on our use of technology, love for feedback and instant gratification if they want to grow their companies.
So, I’d love some of your opinions and feedback. Comment or email me tonight! (email@example.com)
- In your opinion, what makes a company ideal for people in our generation?
- What type of management, schedule, and perks would make you consider staying at a company long term?
- Is a mentorship program important to you?
- Does dress code effect your job satisfaction and/or productivity?
- How important is work/life balance?
- How important is it to you that creativity or sharing ideas is part of your role in the company?