I have read Suze Orman’s popular book Women and Money and thought it had some great points. Check out this video clip and let me know what you think. Are women putting their needs last? Are we putting ourselves “on the sales rack?” Are we undervaluing what we do, therefore making the world view us as less valuable?
- We’ve Moved!
- Gen Y Wants to Work It!
- From Lost to Found: Chapter 1 of Amanda Miller’s Career Journey in NYC
- Obama’s New Stimulus Plan and YOU.
- Online Stock Tips? Buyer Beware.
- Resilience in Times of Economic and Career Crisis
- How Technology Changed Dating
- Checking in on Your 2009 Goals and $10 a Day
- How Do You Stay Organized?
- 2009 Grammy Looks